Exhibitors and activities in 2014 included:
- National Marine Aquarium Plymouth
- Cornwall College Newquay - discover the microscopic world of the ocean
- RNLI - Interactive Stand
- Under the Sea Immersive Experience - Whitsand Bay
- St Nic's School Sea Creature Challenge
- Local Fish Paella - From 12pm
- Stop Dumping In Whitsand Bay - Film and Information
- Local Fish Display
- 'Your Edible Coastal Path' - Foraging Walking and Cooking Demo (10.30am - 13.30pm)
- Ocean Treasure Hunt
- Cooking Demo with Nick Barclay of The Blue Plate - Starts 11am
- RNLI - Life Jacket Checks
- Ocean Photography and Art Exhibition
- Kids Craft Area
- Animation Workshop
- National Coastalwatch Polruan - Stand
- Oceans Promise Board / Net
- Films, images, and information from various conservation groups.
- Tea, Coffee, Cakes all day
- Unofficial after party - 'HAVANA NIGHTS' held in the Smugglers Inn on the evening of Saturday 7th. Click here for details.
- Lots more...
On Saturday 7th June, 2014 the Downderry and Seaton Ocean Day entertained, educated and brought together the community. Busy from start to finish, the 2014 event was a big step up from the previous year with so many more things to see, do and interact with.
Presented by Our World Is Blue, the Ocean Day is a gathering of like minded groups and community wanting to celebrate our most important resource, right on our doorstep – The Sea.